Thursday, September 19, 2013

Passionfruit 9:19:13


Greetings to All Citizens of Mother Earth

One evening I had the urge to return to the passionfruit vine that I passed each morning on an early walk. It was as if the fruit had called me.  This particular fruit  is only ready for consumption when it falls off from the vine. It is self-sustaining. It does not need to be fed water as it holds its own fluids (absorbed from the morning dew) like the amniotic sac, which symbolizes life-giving forces.  Because of this decision to return to the fruit of the Gods, I met my long, lost master as it was prearranged by the Divine sequence.

Finally, I have arrived at the home of Master. It was a coordination of the hearts. Again, I was reminded of the Law of Threes, the Trinity. Being my teacher reminded me that in the Hindu mythology, there is the Brahma (the Creator), Vishnu (the Preserver) and Shiva (the Destroyer).

The closest metaphor to the Hindu mythology is that Brahma the Creator  resembles the root and the vine. Vishnu, the preserver, represents the hard shell of the passion fruit the protector of the seed of life. Shiva, the Destroyer, reminds one of  the consumption of the fruit, which is sweet. Destruction is not necessarily a negative or bitter term;  it is simply the end of one cycle and the beginning of a new one.   This Trinity is the closest meaning to being reborn while still in this body.

Have you allowed yourself to be renewed in Spirit like the fruit of the divine vine? If, so, please share others, so they too can be renewed.

Namaste,

I AM.The Mystic in Your Kitchen. Ask for guidance and IT will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment