Thursday, September 19, 2013

In Order to Understand Immortality, One Must Understand Mortality!

Are you in a hurry to bury your own parents? If so, why?
It seems that every time I talk to people who are lucky enough to have parents still living, they are in a hurry to bury them. Why? I ask them this question and what I hear is utter horror. The disputes have already started amongst the siblings over who gets what and how much money will be divided. All this does is to divide the family forever creating chasms and bitterness and ill will to be passed forward to their own children.
What is the solution to this dilemma? Is there one in fact?
Do not forget that whatever your action is, there is a reaction.  Are you a loving parent with no conditions attached? Do you think of your actions as reactions upon your offspring?  Are you a loving child who only wants the best for his parents in their sunset years and will allow them to spend all their savings on enjoying their lives without worrying about what YOU won't inherit?
I  also have met many of those who refuse to think about the fate of their possessions during their lifetime, and knowingly want to leave the mess for the living to clean up upon their own demise.  For instance, I recently met a person who collects junk as a hoarding obsession. The yard is full of junk and anything under the sun. He is afraid to do anything with them "just in case", When I asked him what he will do with all of this when his time comes to leave his bodysuit, he said, "I couldn't punish my family when they were alive so I will punish them when I'm dead. It will be their problem."
Are you kind to your parents? A woman I met recently was crying that she moved two thousand miles to live near her only daughter to help her with the grandchildren and had recently been kicked out of her home and had to live in a motel.  Where is your conscience when it comes to one's own family members? Is this the way you would want to be treated?
Is money the center of your world? If so, why? And where will you take it when you leave this third dimension?  Food for thought.
I am the Mystic in Your Kitchen. Ask For Guidance and I will Be There.

No comments:

Post a Comment