Sunday, July 28, 2013

Philosophy of Responsiblity


The Philosophy of Responsibility

                                  

What does it mean to be responsible? It begins with intention! What does intention mean? What is your daily aim in your life?

How do you start your day? And how your thoughts  imprints your daily action?

Today, for example, if I set my intention on having an unconditionally productive day, that would be the manifestation of my thought. Unconditional because I would not let anything interfere or intercept my  benevolent intention's. Therefore, I am flowing with the order of the Universe.

Perhaps, your responsible intention is to eat no other life forms, not to be part of the meat-eating society that grips one and hinders one’s light from shining. It may slow down your spiritual progress, keeping you an agent to the imperialistic, unworthy and unnatural believe system that is against life progress by supporting the war machine which is against Humanity!

Food for Thought.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
I AM. the Mystic in Your Kitchen. Ask for Guidance and IT will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment