Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Conscious, Subconscious and the Unconscious


The Conscious, Subconscious, and the Unconscious

GREETINGS TO ALL CITIZENS OF MOTHER EARTH!

Every time I pass by a particular intersection, I cannot help but notice the woman sitting there with the sign she holds with her hands reading:

"I need gas money."

In this case does it suggest gas for her automobile or gas for her body?  In both cases it suggests fuel. It could be a substance or sustenance. Some passers -by pity her, others curse her and some have compassion towards her. The question remains, which one are you of the passers-by?

Are you that woman or man who is standing on that intersection of life?

So, how are we operating today in our lives? Are we operating solely from the conscious level which represents 5% of the intellect in our daily activities?

Or are you operating within the unconscious mind which is swayed by the current of society tossed from one bank of the river into another as a log thrown against the rocks and broken asunder?

Or are you operating on a subconscious level that is programmed from early childhood and has left you with a genetic cellular memory triggered and propelled by tendencies, desires and attachments?

Please ask yourself, “How do I see myself? As a whole being? As a being that consumes adulterated, processed food?

Ask yourself, “Do I see myself from the past childhood habits based on food programming, religious beliefs, false ideologies and false self-identity?”


Ask yourself, “Do I think of myself today as a past experience that had hindered me from childhood? Or do I see myself today as a new, re birthed being of light, based on knowledge and self- examination?”

The question I ask you now, are you that woman or man standing on that intersection living in a vortex of perpetual energies from a past programming?

Or are you the NEW YOU which has started a new, fresh page on life and is actually involved in designing your life instead of having your life designed for you?

Food for Thought.  

I AM. The Mystic in Your Kitchen. Ask for Guidance and IT will be there.    

No comments:

Post a Comment