Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Is there a STENCH in your kitchen?

Greetings to all Citizens of Planet Earth. Through my recent travels around the planet, I have been disappointed to find that Earthlings have been very reckless in their daily choices concerning purchasing habits in terms of food consumption.   I have walked through many supermarkets where  people buy their food. I was appalled at the stench as I passed by the meat section. When I asked people if they also smelled the stench of rotting meat (it is already decomposing at  the moment of slaughter), their answer was, "we turn off our smelling senses." When I asked why, they replied, " in order for us to eat this food, we cannot let the stench stop us." This is a blood-thirsty habit. When I walked through the vegetable section, there was no stench. Does that tell you anything?
I am the Mystic in Your Kitchen. If you need guidance, I will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment