Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A.M Coast Fox News


Greetings to All Citizens of Mother Earth!
I started off my day this morning by hearing and listening to a scratching sound down below, stirring up my curiosity. Upon descending to the location of the sound, I was joyfully amused by its beauty.

“A greeting to you, my Beloved! " He was startled and surprised by my presence. Why have we met again? Don’t be frightened. I will open the door before you. In leaping mode, he repels into the clear glass door. His patience for freedom did not exist. I replied once more, “I will open the door before you.”
His second attempt was almost lethal, leaping into the glass door once more. For the third time, I gingerly replied, “I will open the door before you for your freedom.” Once I had opened the door for his freedom, his habitual attempt had denied him his freedom. He leaped once more into the closed door, denying himself the exit into his vast sanctuary of the wilderness. At the final attempt on my behalf, I led him to his freedom by showing him the open doorway. Unexpectedly, he found himself free once again.

The question remains, why do we go to places simply out of curiosity and desire? Most often then, we find ourselves trapped inside the bubble of glass. Only the thin layer of that clear glass separates us from the clear sight of our freedom.

Are you the fox in your own kitchen?

This is the Mystic in Your Kitchen. Ask me for guidance and I will be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment